catslightsaberSubscribeThe German WagsSubscribeSubscribe

viernes, 8 de noviembre de 2013

Manjou Wilde



She is Manjou Wilde ( Germany, 1995 ), she is Özkan Yildirim's girlfriend.

Manjou is football player at SV Werder Bremen ( number 8 ), also in the German U19 National Team player.
She comes from Bremen, goes to school there. And she has a sister called Larissa Wilde who is football player too at FFC Recklinghausen Youth.

After her presentation, I want to talk about her style.

First at all, I have to say I don't like so much her style but equally I think it's so natural, easy and comfortable but not so clasy or glamurous.
She wears jeans and basic t-shirts, not a lot of dresses, just for events and important things. Manjou doesn't wears a lot of colours, principally, black and white and doesn't wear accessories which could help her to get a more cute style.






You can look my tumblr too, here.




Thanks, Raquel ( twitter ).

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario